It's free. Join us, If you care enough to read the content, post news, stories, add or answer questions on Everyknows.

Log in or Sign Up with your EveryKnows account
By continuing you indicate that you have read and agree to Everyknows
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

© EveryKnows Inc 2018

Welcome to Every Knows

Join the conversation... let's make the world more open and connected.

There's more to discover

"If we would have a new knowledge, we must get a whole world of new questions."
See the best answers from Every Knows..

Hi Guest!! What's on your mind?
How can we deal with child abuse by parents?

0 0 1

Answered: Harry Nwankwo 3 months ago
artist . Interested in art,sports, dancing, hygiene

If you suspect that a child is being abused in any way, you should reportyour suspicions immediately. While the law does not impose any obligation on a person to report childabuse, it specifically provides that someone who believes that a child or young person has been or is likely to be harmed (whether physically, emotionally, or sexually), ill-treated, abused, neglected, or deprived may report the matter to the Police or someone very close to the abused childĀ 

1 0 share
Enter your answer below

Anonymous Mode: No Yes

Discover New People * People You May Like To Follow

Question You May Like to Answer

Question Added . People and life style
Is our private part still private?
Add answer 4 answers -