There 's nothing wrong to marry a man that has lower education to the woman considering the following factors :
1. Circumstances may be the determining factor in some cases. i.e the girl may come from poor family and the man have a better financial status and decided to marry the girl and ready to sponsor her education to any level she desired while the man stands on basic education he has.
2. Love can be a determine factor in another case. Once the two found true love within themselves the level of the man's education may not matter to the woman. Woman wants a man who truly loves her irrespective of the education qualifications.
3.In some cases, a man may sacrifice his own chance of attaining higher education qualification for the woman if he discovered that the woman possess great potentials. Hence, he allow the woman to pursue her academic ambitions while the man concentrate on his business.
4. Another factor is that the woman may decide to marry a man that has lower education qualifications as a result of his fat pocket. She believes her needs would be taken care of easily. Taking care of children won't be a problem. Sometimes money makes marriage enjoyable.
5. Woman can marry a man that has lower education to her if she discovered certain qualities she wants in a man in him. Such as caring,protection, humorous,loving, handsome and many more. Those qualities in him will make him attractive to her and she may not bother about the rest.
6. Also the man's priority maybe different to the woman. While man may choose business after his basic education qualifications,the woman may choose education to the highest level as her priority and that doesn't affect them to marry each other. Above all love play major roles in all of the above analysis.
Being Educated is not a sense of Maturity,so yes I can marry a man who isn't as educated as I am.A lot of these so called educated men are show off,I said this because most educated men prove to know too much.I have a friend who got married to a non educated man,at first her mum didn't agree because how can her only daughter get married to a man who didn't even finish secondary school,but my friend stood her ground.Her reasons were 1. She loves the man so much and the man loves her even more. 2. He is the only man that has the patience to withstand my friend's craziness. 3. He has the money to take care of her. 4. My dear,if this guy have a conversation with you,you will start feeling like the uneducated one,trust me. Bottom line is As far as you both love,trust and can communicate with each other,then by all means get married to who your heart beats for
Answered: Oluwasola Sarah 3 months agoTeaching, acting, Couture, play writing. . Interested in Acting, scripts writing, compere.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with marrying a man that has a lower education than mine. I can marry him. What we need is love and understanding. Degrees in education is just to means to meeting ends and not a marriage criterion.