It all depends on what your preferences are. There is no an absolutely best place to live in Nigeria, different places in Nigeria have their own peculiarities and uniqueness, when the peculiarity of a particular place matches your preferences, then the place is best for you.
I will highlight some common places and what they are best known for below:
- Peace, calmness and tranquility : Ilorin, Osun, Ibadan
- Bubbling social life : Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
- Economic centers : Lagos, Kano, Onitsha
- Very low cost of living : Ilorin, Ibadan
- High standard of living : Rivers, Abuja, Port Harcourt
- Cultural values : Ife, Benin
Nigeria is a geographical space that encompasses people with all kinds of attitudes, cultural inclinations, values, belief systems and social orientation. There is always a place that matches you!